Son of a Bitch (or is it SOB) (more…)
Tamper evident, pops up when seal broken.
Salamander Brewing b Salamander Brewing Company Bradford
Can’t quite remember where it’s going from, but I’m pleased to see we can keep valuables in the strong box.
An environmental campaign group for carbon emissions. Seen discussing the green movement stuff with Stewart Brand.
Also a bag of sand… used for flood control.
- You are playing golf at Rowlands Castle Golf Club
- It’s the men’s Wednesday evening roll up
- Your ball has entered a greenside bunker "in regulation"
- You get down in two strokes
- Therefore you have a gross par… Which is known as a Sandy Par
Sangria or Bulmers, if you can’t decider what to ‘ave.
All I want for Christmas is you. And your squidgy bum.
A Santa Believer is someone who believes in more than just Christmas.
If you don’t believe me see the film Elf, where the sleigh is powered by Christmas Spirit.
A variety of Eryngium, with steely blue flowers and spiny basal bracts. Is it just me or does it look like Sapphire Billie spelt badly?
For sale at Stansted Garden Show